Using steam power economically!
The optimisation of steam systems is gaining increasing importance at IGEMA.
We advise our customers on the modernisation and replanning of thermotechnical plant components:
- Analysis of operating costs and economic feasibility calculations
- Selection and layout of plant components
- The addition of exhaust gas heat recyclers (economisers)
- Conversion of steam to hot water operation
- Assembly and commissioning by our service team
- Training and instruction of staff
In our product range you will find among other things:
- Clean steam generator
- Return tanks
- Heat exchangers
- Water supply tanks
- Steam traps
- Steam distribution stations
... and much more
We have developed compact stations for our customers that you can integrate quickly and cheaply into your system on the "plug and play" principle. Breaks in operation are thus totally avoided or at least reduced to a minimum.
Of course we also plan and supply components for the individual conversion of your steam and condensate system.
For all questions on this matter you can contact our heating technology specialist Moritz Thiel on:
Phone: +49 (0) 241 / 56 87-375